By taking a dynamic approach to saving money…you may surprised yourself.
Do you ever feel like you can’t buy everything you want because your paycheck just never seems to be big enough? A small paycheck should not stop you from buying.
Sometimes though our perspective of money gets lopsided. We concentrate so much on earning money that we never turn our focus onto how to save money and what we can get for our savings.
If you save money you can be extremely powerful. After you see what you can buy with your savings, your entire perspective about the power of saving will change. If you make a time commitment and you are disciplined to save money, you can buy just about anything you want, regardless of how much you earn.
How To Save Money:
Here is what saving money at $1 a day for 5 years looks like: you will have $1825 and be able to buy:
- 228 Mood Rings www.themoodringshop.com
- 608 Classic Mickey Mouse Pez Dispensers www.pezcollectors.com
- 1530 McDonald’s Double Cheeseburgers.
If you save $1 a day for 10 years you will have $3,650 and be able to buy:
- 960 pounds of Hershey Kisses www.hearsheystore.com
- 912 Dairy Queen Blizzard Treats www.dairyqueen.com
- 365 Pet Rocks www.thinkgeek.com
By saving $5 a day for 5 years you will have $9,125 and be able to buy:
- 304 Yellow Wax, Purple Liquid Lava Lamps www.lavalamp.com
- 152 Vintage 57 Lancer 14 inch Wheel Covers www.hubcapmike.com
- 829 pounds of French Roast Extra Bold Starbucks Coffee www.starbucksstore.com
- 760 Rubik Cubes www.thinkgeek.com
Here is what saving $5 a day for 10 years will look like, $18,250 and you can buy:
- 138 Dick Tracy Detective Kits (1961) www.mycomicshop.com
- 608 Digital Deluxe Edition Star Trek On Line www.atari.com
- 1308 Black Garth Brook World Tour Hats www.garthbrooks.com
- 2607 Star Trek Captain Kirk Talking Wacky Wobbler www.shopknuckleheads.com
If you save $50 a week for 10 years, you will have $26,000 and can buy:
- 288 Super Pogo Sticks www.etoys.com
- 1040 Elvis Presley(in a gold suit) Life Size Stand Up www.shopknuckleheads.com
- 1733 Spounge Bob Square Pants Back Packs with Pencil Case www.etoys.com
- 433,333 Paper Clips www.newegg.com
- 3714 Popeye Ghost Ship to Treasure Island Little Comic Books www.mycomicshop.com
- 3250 pounds of Jelly Beans www.jellybelly.com
By saving $100 a week for 10 years, you will have $52,000 and look at what you can buy:
- 2080 Lego Star Wars Plo Koon Jedi StarFighters www.toysrus.com
- 2476 Red Hot Chili Pepper or Led Zeppelin or Beatles Greatest Hits www.bestdvdsale.com
- 5200 Pokemon Sleeping Bags www.buycheapr.com
Are you surprised yet on how much you can buy simply if you save money in other ways?
Your dreams can come true, you really can own 138 Dick Tracy Detective Kits or 3250 pounds of jelly beans. Now you may not want those exact quantities, but you’re probably surprised on the fact that if you saved enough you could own those exact quantities.